Sunday, February 16, 2014

2014 Fashion Trends

2014 Fashion Trends
As the fashion world is tripping over these trends, we know exactly what's hot now-a-days. No matter which website or shopping center I go to, I always see a pair of distressed boyfriend jeans, nude or dark lipstick, pumps, open-toe booties, a pencil skirt, a huge tote, or a short and wavy hair cut.
I personally believe that dark lipstick is the new "it" thing.
Highly recommend buying M.A.C Cyber, it is my favorite lipstick. Nude doesn't really settle with my skin tone, having a dark complexion,  but when I look at these beautiful women rocking it, I give it a 2 thumbs up.
Distressed Boyfriend jeans also need a 2 thumbs up. I can't love these jeans more than I already do. Might I add that I am OBSESSING over them. Every other post on my Tumblr dash is nothing more than these beauties.
Speaking of my Tumblr dash, Kylie Jenner (Princess of the media and style icon) is always on it. We all see her new hair cut and colour, and we're all LOVING it. Of course this means that this certain hair style is 100% booming in the fashion industry. I can admit that I love my wavy hair, and there is no other hairstyle that looks better on me than this.
Remember when you  ALWAYS heard the saying "Diamonds are a girl's best friend."? Well, that is true, but now-a-days a girl's best friend is her fur coat and Michael Kors tote. I am currently lusting over fur coats, and I need to get my hands on one ASAP. If not, I may cry.
Sexy and classy is a pencil skirt, showing off your beautiful curves but keeping your business away from the world.
Jimmy Choo, Giuseppe Zanotti, and Tom Ford all have beautiful shoes. Not that I'm saying they have the best shoes, but these types of shoes are incredible trendy. The pumps, platform sandals, and the open-toe booties are in my top 5.
I don't really know much about leather shorts and net shirts, but they are absolutely positively stunning. To die for.
With Love,
Jada xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages